Those of you who know me, know that even tho’ I am lazy, I am not the type to hire someone to do all my dirty work. I don’t always like rolling up my sleeves, but I do it anyhow. Having someone clean your home is a luxury most of us can little afford, and likely a luxury many wouldn’t consider.
Time for a change of heart? I just discovered that Kitty Jones, (who is an exceptionally politically active young vegan), is cleaning homes to raise money for her favorite animal charities. You heard right: working hard, not for clothes money or to buy a car, but to help others.
For only $10/hour, Kitty will clean your home, with her own cruelty-free cleaning supplies, and then donate that dough. Amazing. If we were all like Kitty when we were in high school, my guess is that the world would be a little kinder place today.
Nine reasons to call Kitty’s ten digits.
- You know someone who works hard and deserves a little luxury in their lives. Mom? Friend at work? New parent? You could give them 4 hours of cleaning for only $40. Best gift ever.
- You are about to have a huge party, and those are no fun for the host if you spent the first 10 hours of the day cleaning your pad.
- You just had a huge party and your friends are total dirt bags who left more garbage in your tub than in the trash can. (Sorry).
- You are moving out of your rental place and don’t want the landlord cleaning fee.
- You are moving into a new place that is not so shiny.
- Your parents are coming to visit.
- You deserve a break. We all do sometimes. Maybe now is your time?
- You just want to help Kitty raise money for really, really good causes. A couple of hours every week might do the trick.
- You are a lazy S.O.B. (this is going to be my excuse if Kirby ever lets me call her).
So pick of the phone, dial 206-365-3752, and ask for Kitty. Get a little luxury. Give a little love.