Ode to Pizza Pi’s Vegan Pizza Party
Oh pizza, you are hot and delicious.
Oh Pi Day, you are good to me and the animals.
Oh bakers and salad shakers,
Seattle is a better town because of you.
Oh party planners, you party hardy.
You party twice as much in 2010.
Spaghetti and meatballs, you oh. oh.
Oh Pizza Pi, I love thee.
This magnificent literary genius was inspired by Pizza Pi‘s (now) bi-annual pizza party, “Pi Day”: September 25-26. It is an unveiling of vegan goodness nobody in our land should miss.
Arrive and discover 20 NEW menu items:
- 8 New Pizzas – I wonder what “The Texan” will have on it?
- 4 New appetizers – oh hi Mini burger sliders
- 3 New Sammies – who asked for Chickun Parmesan? You got it!
- 2 Pasta Entrees – Spaghetti and Meatballs! Balls!
- 3 New Desserts – the rumor is true: S’more baked pie pockets
Sorry my poetry is so terrible – but I know what will make you feel better –> going to Pizza Pi’s Pizza Party, Pi Day! See y’all there!