Hey y’all! I wanted to let you know about a super sweet event coming up hosted by Fire and Earth Kitchen. Saturday, May 11th, Fire and Earth is teaming up with international charity Mosqoy to educate, entertain and feed us all at an event called World of Good! Hurrah!
The evening to include:
- Vegan, gluten-free cooking demonstration, food sampling, and recipe sharing by Fire and Earth
- Presentation by Mosqoy with stunning photography of the Sacred Valley of Peru.
- Exhibit and sale of all natural handwoven textiles produced by women’s cooperative in Peru.
- Wine from local producers
- Food samples from local favorites, Firefly Kitchens & Seattle Salsa Guy
- Appetizers, light buffet dinner, and dessert (vegan & gluten-free) by Fire and Earth Kitchen
- Live traditional Cuban music by local superstars The SuperSones
Soooo, basically, a bunch of awesome folks are getting together to eat amazing food, listen to sweet international jams, and talk about all the badass work they do? SIGN ME UP.
Tickets are $55 in advance, $65 at the door and you can buy them here (all proceeds benefiting Mosqoy).
Get to it and see you there!