It is interesting how our little town is often looking for both cheap vegan deals and fancy vegan options. Different needs for different times and different folks I suppose! This time, I’m sharing about a hella fancy special time to be had in Seattle at a Vegan French Pop-Up Restaurant put on by super fancy Chef Amy Beaumier! Now I don’t know Amy personally, but someone I do know says she is rad and personal references go a long way in my book.
The meal will include four courses of french vegan cuisine, plus parings with fancy gin cocktails. The ticket price reflects that the meal includes food, drink, and 20% tip, so be prepared to shell out. (I love that this event is choosing to include the tip in the price rather than requiring that servers “work” their clientele for this important part of their take home pay.)(1)
- Welcome Snacks & Sparkling Rosé
- 1st Course: Terrine of Vegetables, Truffled Cashew Cheese, Herbs, Dried Tomato Vinaigrette, Crostini
- 2nd Course: Kohlrabi Vichyssoise, House Cracker, Winter Squash, Sultana, Fennel, Preserved lemon
- 3rd Course: Mushroom & Sunchoke Tart, Pommes Purée, Walnut, Kale, Demi
- 4th Course: Angel Food Cake, tastes and textures of Citrus
So if you are looking for something fancy to do, then this is YOUR thing. Get on it. Get fancy.
Monday, Feb 15, 2016
Belle + Whete
200 Bell Street
Seattle, WA 98121